In this “Growth Loops” interview series, we’re going to dive deep into the story of Robin Vander Heyden, founder of ManyPixels – an unlimited productized graphic design service.
Learn how Robin grew Manypixels into a $50,000 MRR business in just 4 months, the challenges he faced and how he overcame them.
Here’re the questions Robin answered (in-detail) in the interview:
Who’s Robin Vander Heyden and what is ManyPixels?
- Why Robin started a productized service business?
- What’s the story behind the company? and where is it now? (revenue, team, location, etc.)
- How did he get his first 10 customers for ManyPixels?
- What marketing strategies have worked the best and worst for ManyPixels?
- ManyPixels initially started with a $99/month pricing plan, but it’s currently at $399/month. Why Robin made that change?
- What’s his biggest challenge in growing the company?
- How did he manage ManyPixels’ operations?
- What are his biggest mistakes and how did he overcame them and the lessons he learned?
- Some good decisions he took that helped the company grow?
- What’s the future for ManyPixels? (product, traffic, revenue, personal goals) and how does he plan to accomplish them?
- What’s the 1 thing Robin wished he knew during the initial stages of Manypixels?
- What’s the #1 tip he can give to someone who wants to start a productized service business?
- How can you (the reader) reach out to Robin?
Mentioned In The Podcast:
Enjoy the show!
You can always ask Robin questions by commenting on this post right here. If you find this interview useful, please do share.